Jerez de la Frontera, is the ideal starting point for amazing flights for pilots, people who love flying, and those who simply want to see the world from above.
Jerez is the starting point for all our trips:
- 30 Minutes to Marocco
- 1 hour to Portugal
- All of Spain in your back yard
Many worlds are waiting for you:
- Long sandy beaches of the Costa de la Luz
- The mountainous Sierra de Cadiz, and the Sierra Nevada (near Granada 12,000 foot high)
- The extensive Spanish inland with its many faces, right up to the Balearic Islands off the East coast
- The unusual Portugese Atlantic coast up to the craggy coast of Asturias
- After crossing the Straight of Gibraltar delve into the Land of the Orient:Marocco with its oriental charm, the royal cities of Fes, Meknes, and Marrakech, and unforgettable flights over the rocky scenery right up to the Sahara.